- Update Canon Drivers for Windows 10
- Canon printer driver problems in Windows 10
- Most common Canon drivers for Windows 10
- How To Download Update Canon Drivers For Windows 10 Manually?
- How to download and Install Canon Classic printer drivers?
- EX – Download Update canon printer driver lbp2900b
- How to Download Free Canon Printer Drivers Windows 1o easily?
- Steps for Canon Driver Download and Update Using Driver Restore
Last Updated on: 24th January 2019, 08:00 am
After connecting your printer to Windows 10, you need to install an appropriate driver. The Canon website is available to download Canon printer drivers. You can go to their website to find and download the driver you need. Below, you will find how to download and install Canon printer drivers from official website.
Since Canon has several official sites like UK site, USA website, Europe website, etc., and they can not share the same template, so it is recommended to use the browser to search for drivers directly.
After connecting your printer to Windows 10, you need to install an appropriate driver. The Canon website has latest Canon drivers. You can go to their website to find and download the driver you need.
Below, you will find how to download and install the driver from Canon website.
Also Read – Download Epson Printer Drivers For Windows 10
Canon printer driver problems in Windows 10
The most common Canon driver issues are Canon Digital Scanners, Canon Digital Cameras, Canon Printers and Canon Camcorders. The main reasons your Canon products do not work are:
- Canon drivers are damaged when you remove other software.
- Canon drivers are not compatible with the new Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8
- Canon drivers are obsolete.
- The drivers are corrupted or missing when updating the Windows operating system, such as the Windows 10 update from Windows 8/7/XP
Canon driver downloads and updates may resolve driver issues.
Also Read – How To Update Dell Drivers For Windows 10
Most common Canon drivers for Windows 10
Here is the list of the most common Canon printer drivers you need the most, including Canon device drivers, Canon desktop drivers, Canon notebook drivers, and more.
|Canon drivers||Canon printer drivers Windows 7||Canon scanner drivers||Canon USB drivers|
|Canon camera drivers||Canon powershot drivers||Canon laser printer lbp 1210 driver||Canon mp270 driver|
|canon mx922 driver||Canon mp287 driver||Canon mx310 driver||Canon mp495 driver|
|Canon 560 driver||Canon mp610 driver||canon lbp6030 driver||Canon mx432 driver|
|Canon mx870 driver||Canon ip100 driver||Canon mx922 driver||Canon mx472 driver|
|Canon mf4770n driver||Canon mg3520 driver||Canon mx452 driver||canon f 166 400 driver|
|Canon drivers for Mac||Canon mg2520 driver||canon lbp2900b driver||canon g2000 driver|
|canon g2000 driver||Canon mg5250 driver||canon lbp6030/6040/6018l driver||canon mg2570 driver|
|canon ip110 driver||canon m series scanner driver||Canon pixma mp280 drivers||canon mf3010 driver|
|canon ir3225 driver||Canon driver free download lbp 2900||canon ir3300 driver||Canon drivers for Windows 8|
|canon lide 120 driver||Canon drivers for Windows XP||Canon drivers for Windows Vista||canon g2000 driver|
How To Download Update Canon Drivers For Windows 10 Manually?
See below for the steps to Manually download Canon Printer Drivers for Windows 10.
- Type “Canon + Number of Model + Driver” in your favorite search engine. For example, type “Canon Pixma MG2520 driver” in Google.
- Usually, the direct link to download Canon Pixma MG2520 drivers will be displayed above the search results. Click on the link, you will be redirected to the download page.
Navigate to driver downloads tab as shown below .
Also Read – How to Update ASUS Drivers For Windows 10?
- Select the specific operating system. We will use canon printer drivers for windows 10 64 bit for example.
- Click the Download button to download its driver.
As you can see, it is not easy to find the right driver manually. You need to consider the following information.
- Your product model name
It’s easy to get Canon’s model name from the printer so you can go to the fast download page. But for some devices like network card, video card, motherboard, etc., it can take you more time to go to the correct download page.
- The specific operating system
You must find the driver that is compatible with the operating system that your PC is running. Drivers can cause serious incompatible problems.
- The correct driver version
The manufacturer can provide multiple versions for you to choose to download. You must download the correct version to resolve your driver issues. You can always try the latest version first.
Because of these considerations, finding the correct drivers can be manually wasted time. If you do not want to waste a lot of time updating drivers, you can consider using Driver Restore to help you. Driver Restore is a driver update tool that can detect any problematic drivers in your computer in seconds. Then all the drivers can be updated in a few minutes.
Also Read – How To Update Lenovo Drivers For Windows 10
How to download and Install Canon Classic printer drivers?
Your Canon printer still works correctly, but the new Windows 8 or 10 computer does not recognize the machine. In addition, the provided CD does not offer drivers and software for the latest version of Windows. Fortunately, Canon offers to download the driver for free from printers and scanners. It also works to install the device on Windows 10, Linux and even Mac (iMac and Macbook).
Download Canon Printer Software (Official Site)
- Go to the Canon Support Website: https://www.canon.ie/support/ or https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support
- Select the type of product: multi-function, printer, scanner based on the machine’s part number.
- Choose the exact model from the list.
- On the machine page, click the “Software (Drivers and Applications)” line to load the list of available software.
- Select the operating system of the computer and language and confirm with the Search button.
EX – Download Update canon printer driver lbp2900b
eg: enter “canon printer driver lbp2900b“. Press enter and you will be taken to this page https://www.canon.ie/support/consumer_products/products/printers/laser/i-sensys_lbp2900b.aspx?type=drivers&language=&os=WINDOWS%207%20(64-bit)
- The list of downloads can be vast:
- “Driver and complete package for xxx”: the equivalent of the installation CD containing all the additional software, in addition to the driver of the printer connected via USB, Ethernet network or wifi
- “Xxx series MP Drivers v. 1.01”: driver only, for users more comfortable with this type of manipulation
- Select one of the items by clicking on it.
- On the new page loaded, go to the bottom and click on the “Accept and download” button.
- After downloading the file, open it to install the driver and associated programs.
Also Read – Download Update Acer Drivers For Windows 10
How to Download Free Canon Printer Drivers Windows 1o easily?
You can go to the usa.canon.com to search for the right Canon drivers and manually install. However, this takes you much time and some of them are might not be available on the website any more.
The most workable way, according to the users’ feedback, is to use the Canon drivers download utility, Driver Restore. It can instantly download and automatically install the latest Canon drivers on your laptop, desktop PC, or notebook computer. Since it contains all official drivers from the manufacturers, the Canon drivers download and update are quite secure. Here are the key features of this Canon drivers update utility:
Driver Restore will be a great help to make sure all components of your machine are up to date. This utility does the scanning of your machine to detect obsolete device drivers. If it finds one, the software will simply download and install them automatically for you, all in one click. It is one of the free drivers update tools with a unique feature that beats the rest of tools available on the internet.
Editor’s Note: Driver Restore has been updated to the new version with a fresh new look.
- Safe – Driver Restore gets all certifications from most of antivirus software, and all drivers it offers are the official ones.
- Quick & Fast download drivers for Canon printer with 10 times faster speed.
- Convenient – Automatically install drivers.
- It also allows you to backup, reinstall, restore and uninstall drivers.
Driver Restore supports Canon drivers downloads and updates for 64-bit or 32-bit Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista.
Steps for Canon Driver Download and Update Using Driver Restore
Download and install Driver Restore on your computer. It’s easy to be done.
- Run the software to initiate scanning
- You will get a list of outdated or missing drivers.
- Driver Restore Window will mark the missing or outdated drivers with a red-cross sign against their names.
- Select the Epson driver and click on the Update Selected Driver button. The action will initiate the updating process of the driver. (The updated version of the driver will be downloaded.)
- Open the downloaded file to execute a normal installation process.
- Follow the installation process, you will be inquired about the successful installation of the driver. In case of successful installation, click ‘Yes’, if not, select ‘No’.
- Restart the system after installation of your Canon printer drivers.
Related Posts :