We have received a number of emails from our customers with varied queries related to the Driver Restore Activation Key. In this article, we have compiled solutions to the most frequently asked questions by our users.
Do you have the following queries. (Click on the link below to navigate to its solution)
- What is a Driver Restore activation key?
- How can I get the activation key for Driver Restore?
- Why haven’t I received a confirmation email yet?
- Why is my registration key invalid?
- I have already paid for the Driver Restore key. Why is it asking for payment again?
- A Driver Restore registration key is valid for how many computers?
- I have multiple computers. Can I use the same key for all of them?
- How can I contact Driver Restore Support?
- I have already activated Driver Restore. Why is it asking for the registration key again?
- I’m having trouble opening Driver Restore & activating after I’ve already paid for a 2 year subscription?
- Why am I getting an error “Can not connect to Database”?
The activation key, also known as the Driver Restore registration key code, is the license key used to activate the Driver Restore application on your computer. When a user installs Driver Restore, it scans the computer and provides a complete list of Out-of-date drivers. In order to update computer drivers using Driver Restore, you need to register and provide the unique activation key.
You can get the activation key for Driver Restore through:
Driver Restore application
- Driver Restore starts scanning your computer after it is downloaded and reports the outdated or missing drivers.
- Driver Restore software provides a detailed Scan Summary and the provision to update the drivers once the scan is complete.
- By clicking on the “Update Drivers Now” in the Scan Summary Window, you will be redirected to the “Registration page” on the website.
- Following the completion of Registration, you will proceed with the payment process.
- After the successful processing of the payment, you will receive the order confirmatory email with the order details and the Activation key.
I have the activation key. Where do I need to enter it ?
For the users who have already purchased the key by Registering through the website or the application, follow these steps::
- Click on “Click here to enter key”.
- Enter the activation key in the “Registration Window” and thereafter update the drivers on your PC.
This is a very common question that is asked by many of our users. The solution can be explained in three scenarios:
- You can uninstall the application from the computer. Then, reinstall Driver Restore and use the same activation key.
Note – You don’t need to purchase another key if you are facing the “Invalid Activation Key” error.
- Ensure that you copy only the Alphanumeric characters of the Driver Restore activation key. Don’t enter “()” along with the alphanumeric characters, else, you will get “Invalid Key” error.
- Sometimes extra space between the activation key characters causes this error. To make sure the key works fine, copy it correctly from the email and paste it in the registration window. Ensure that there is no blank space in the beginning of the key.
- The Activation key is case sensitive. So, if you are trying to type it yourself, be sure you are typing the upper case and lower case characters correctly. The key will work fine.
If you have not received the Driver Restore message to confirm your email address, please consider the below mentioned solutions::
- Please check your spam or junk mail folder.
- Make sure you have registered the correct email Id with us.
- Ensure you are checking the confirmation message in the same email ID as provided to us.
For more help, you can also contact our support team by calling at the phone number mentioned below:
If, you have already purchased the Driver Restore registration key but the application is not accepting it or asking for the payment again, we recommend you not to make any purchase again.
Please wait for sometime and re-enter the key.
You can also uninstall the application and reinstall it. Thereafter, use the same key to activate the application.
An activation key is valid only valid for one computer/PC. A user can’t make use of the same key on a different PCs.
They will have to purchase the Driver Restore activation keys for all the ‘n’ number of computers where they wish to install this application.
No, we don’t authorize a registration key for more than one PC. So, you can not use the same key for all the PC’s.
If, you want to use Driver Restore on multiple computers to scan the outdated drivers, you will have to install it on all the computers and purchase one key per computers.
If you didn’t find what you are looking for or you have any queries regarding Driver Restore, we’re here to help you right away.
In order to get in contact with our Support team, you can send us an email to: [email protected].
The email must include the following information:
- Order Id
- Registered email id details
- First name and Last name.
You can also send us invoice messages which are typically answered within 48 hours.
If, you are constantly prompted to enter the registration key, you can uninstall Driver Restore. Reinstall it and enter the same activation key. The key will work fine. Now, you can scan and update your computer drivers.
I’m having trouble opening Driver Restore & activating after I’ve already paid for a 2 year subscription.
Don’t worry. Firstly, check your email if you have received the activation key. If yes, copy the key and enter in the Registration window. This will activate Driver Restore on your computer. If still not working, reinstall the application in your PC and enter the same activation key. It will start working.
If you haven’t received the confirmation email, reach out to our support team @ [email protected]
While scanning your PC, if you may get an error saying “Can’t Connect To Database”, check your Internet connections. In case, you are trying to use the application without Internet access, it will not work. Be sure you have proper access to the Internet.
If, you’re still getting the same error, uninstall the application and refresh your computer. Now, reinstall and enter the same key. The application will start working.
For more information about Driver Restore, please read our FAQ’s.