Last Updated on: 9th January 2019, 06:16 am
Outdated lenovo drivers for Windows 10 are accountable for most of the issues surfacing in Lenovo laptops & notebooks. Updating Lenovo drivers is an easy way to fix driver issues and optimize the system performance.
For any of these Lenovo drivers such as Lenovo network card drivers, Lenovo Wi-Fi drivers, Lenovo T410 drivers, Lenovo G580 drivers, Lenovo keyboard driver or Lenovo display drivers, an update may be required to reinstate the functioning of your Windows 10 PC.
After upgrading the system from operating system like Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows XP to Windows 10, Lenovo drivers may not work properly due to compatibility issues. Due to this you may experience various problems.
Some of the most common Lenovo driver issues are mentioned below:
- Lenovo Tablet Drivers Issues
- Lenovo Wifi Driver Issues
- Lenovo Bluetooth Driver Not Working
- Lenovo Easy Camera Not Working
- Black screen on Lenovo Laptop
- Lenovo updates network problem windows 10
- Display driver stopped responding and has recovered
- Power manager does not work in windows 10
In order to Fix Lenovo Drivers Problems , you can prefer to automatically update Lenovo drivers in Windows 10 using an updater tool or manually download the drivers.
Here you will learn about ways on how to download and update Lenovo laptop drivers for Windows 10 for free.
Lenovo Drivers Download for Windows 10
Lenovo Group is a well-known computer technology company that deals in personal computers, tablet computers, laptops and much more. While, the Lenovo devices are well supported by various OS, outdated or missing device drivers may cause troubles such as device not recognized, system warnings or PC crashes. You can either reinstall the drivers from the company website/discs or download and install updated versions of the drivers.
List of most common Lenovo Laptops & Desktops Drivers Download for Windows 10 :
|Lenovo Thinkpad drivers||Lenovo Bluetooth drivers Windows 10||Lenovo g500 drivers Windows 10|
|Lenovo touchpad drivers Windows 10||lenovo z500 drivers windows 10||Lenovo T410 Drivers|
|Lenovo G580 Drivers||Lenovo Ideapad drivers||Lenovo Wi-Fi drivers|
|Lenovo Graphics drivers||Lenovo t460s drivers||lenovo g570 drivers windows 10|
|Lenovo Touch Screen drivers||Lenovo X1 Carbon Drivers||Lenovo T420 Drivers Download|
|Lenovo T430 Drivers||Lenovo t500 drivers||Lenovo x250 drivers|
|Lenovo t510 drivers||Lenovo t61 drivers||Lenovo Y510p Drivers|
|Lenovo M73 Drivers||Lenovo g480 drivers||Lenovo g505 drivers|
|Lenovo t60 drivers||Lenovo x200 drivers||Lenovo x61 drivers|
|Lenovo y500 drivers||Lenovo g550 drivers||Other Lenovo drivers|
Also Read – Update Canon Drivers For Windows 10 | Epson Printer Drivers For Windows 10 | Update Dell Drivers For Windows 10 | AMD Graphics Driver for Windows 10 | ASUS Drivers For Windows 10 | Update Acer Drivers For Windows 10
Creating Restore Point updating Drivers:
Before choosing to update lenovo drivers windows 10 manually or automatically, ensure that you have created a restore point. Sometimes the updated drivers may cause issues, thus, establishing a restore point will help reinstate the PC settings to where the system was properly working.
In order to create a restore point, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Close all open programs
- Click Start > Select All Programs > Click Accessories > Select System Tools, and then click System Restore
- Click on the Create a Restore point button
- Click Next
- Select an appropriate restore point in the Restore point description box, and then click the Finish button
Once you have created the restore point, you can update your Lenovo drivers.
Lenovo Support Center Windows 10
You can also get an extensive support on How to navigate and download Lenovo software or drivers here. The site provides a step by step instructions to download and install the desired drivers. Below mentioned are precise steps that you can follow easily.
- Go to Lenovo support site here.
- Select Drivers & Software from the main menu. It will open a popup.
- Select your device/product – Help me find my product
- You will be directed to a detailed drivers page for that specific product.
- Select the OS and other specifications according to your driver requirements.
- Download the required drivers.
How to manually Update Lenovo Drivers Windows 10?
Follow the mentioned steps to update the drivers manually:
- Right Click Windows icon on the main screen of your desktop
- Open ‘Menu’ options > Choose ‘Control Panel’.
- Control Panel window > Select ‘Device Manager’.
- Browse Lenovo driver to be updated > Right-click it and select ‘Update Driver Software’
- A pop-up window appears to provide two options for updating their device driver.
- For manually updating the drivers, select ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’
- The step will help Windows to search for latest driver software for the selected Lenovo device in your system and the internet.
- If the Windows fail to search a new driver for the device, you will have to look for the solution online on the Lenovo’s official website.
- If the above mentioned steps fail, you will have to reinstall the driver.
Lenovo System Update
You can also Update Lenovo Laptop Drivers and Applications using System Update. See instructions on how to start using System Update here.
- Run Windows Update before using Lenovo System Update.
- Please ensure to update drivers Windows 10 periodically, or after an upgrade to enhance the productivity and performance of your system.
Update Lenovo Drivers Windows 10 With Driver Restore
It is likely you are unable to manually download Lenovo drivers for your device due to difficulties in locating the exact drivers. In addition, the task consumes excess of time and may leave you with unsatisfactory results. Similarly, there may be certain drivers for Windows 10 that are not included in the Lenovo’s list due to system incompatibility with Windows 10. In such cases, it is preferable to update the Windows 10 Lenovo drivers automatically using our driver updater software.
Driver Restore is a known driver updater tool that provides a huge database of over millions of driver to obtain the required device driver. The software will scan the system for missing or outdated drivers and update the status of necessary drivers to optimize the performance of the PC.
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Lenovo drivers :
- Download Driver Restore.
- Run the downloaded software to scan the system and provide a list of outdated or missing drivers.
- The opened Driver Restore Window will mark the missing or outdated drivers with a red-cross sign against their names.
- Select the Lenovo driver and click on the Update Selected Driver button. The action will initiate the updating process of the driver.
- The updated version of the driver will be downloaded.
- Open the downloaded file to execute a normal installation process.
- Follow the installation process, you will be inquired about the successful installation of the driver. In case of successful installation, click ‘Yes’, if not, select ‘No’.
- You are recommended to restart the system after installation of your Lenovo driver.
Also Read :