Last Updated on: 31st May 2023, 07:08 am
Are you tired of constantly encountering error messages on your computer? The culprit could be outdated device drivers!
Drivers play a crucial role in the performance of your Windows PC. Most of the drivers need timely updates as they’re dysfunctional, except for malfunction. You can’t take a risk to the security of your system by ignoring driver updates.
Windows 10, and 11 have auto-update features but to ensure the safety of your PC, you can manually update your PC drivers. To fix driver issues, you need to have a tool for a driver update on your PC.
Let’s discuss each of them in detail!
List of Top 5 update tools for Windows 10 in 2023
Driver Restore uses advanced scanning technology to detect outdated drivers and gives you the option to effortlessly update them. Driver Restore guarantees a virus-free and PUP-free environment for your computer. With every action, you can upgrade your computer’s performance using Driver Restore
- Fast Update and easy monitoring
- Safe and Easy-to-Use driver updates
- Drivers Backup & Restore
- Instant & Enhanced Scanning
- Latest Updates In Just One Click
- Ensures compatibility
Reasons to use Driver Restore for Windows 10:
- Eases driver updates
- Resolves driver conflicts
- Saves time
- Improves system performance
Reasons to Avoid Driver Restore for Windows 10
- The featured version of the tool is not available for free.
Driver Booster is a user-friendly tool with a straightforward interface to use. It offers both free and paid options for scanning your computer for outdated drivers. This software also includes a feature for updating gaming components, ensuring your PC runs optimally for gaming.
- Updates all PC drivers
- Fixes issues with Windows.
- Large database.
- Updates gaming components.
Reasons to Buy:
- Huge database to support drivers for Windows 10 PC for gamers.
- Online updates are available
Reasons To Avoid:
- The tool, once installed, does not allow manual updates.
AVG Driver Updater is the best solution for updating and fixing driver issues on Windows. With just a few clicks, this software can scan your PC for outdated, missing, or corrupt drivers and automatically fix any issues With AVG Driver Updater, you can easily keep your drivers up to date and functioning properly.
- Adds incompatible drivers to the exclusion list.
- Offers full and partial backups.
- Provides old and new driver versions for comparison.
Reasons to Buy AVG Driver Updater:
- Automatic scans
- Real-time scans
- Supports Windows 10
- Update and fix driver issues
Reasons to Avoid AVG Driver Updater
- A bit more expensive than competitors.
- Price: $39.99 per year
DriverFix is a newcomer to the driver update scene but has quickly gained popularity in recent months. With its impressive features, it has proven to be an effective solution for fixing device driver issues on Windows. After downloading the free version, you’ll receive a full scan report with all the important details.
DriverFix also creates a backup of your drivers before updating them to the latest version, ensuring your data is always protected. Additionally, it comes with a Schedule Manager that can initiate scans, take backups, and manage update notifications, as well as a Download Manager that lets you view all files being downloaded on your computer.
- 18 million drivers in the database.
- Schedule Manager.
- Download Manager.
- Automatic 1-click update for Pro version.
Reasons to Buy DriverFix :
- Save space with compressed driver backups.
- Regularly updates new drivers in the database.
Reasons To Avoid DriverFix :
- Does not include any option to exclude certain drivers.
- Free version requires manual installation.
5. Driver Easy
Driver Easy is one of the top-picked options for driver updating. The most attractive feature of the tool is its auto update feature. The tool utilizes minimum PC memory and updates outdated drivers. Driver Easy allows manual driver updates
Reasons to Use Driver Easy
- It consumes fewer PC resources. You need to install driver update manually for Windows in Lite version.
- Downloads driver updates directly within the software
- The driver scanning process is quick
- Most scans are performed in PC idle time.
Reasons to Avoid Driver Easy
- Does not give any alert for outdated drivers.
- Database: 1000000
- Driver Backup: Yes
Say goodbye to outdated drivers and hello to seamless computer operations with the installation of Driver Restore. Out of all the driver update tools available, Driver Restore stands out as the top choice with its many features.
Not only does it provide the option to update your drivers, but it also offers a driver backup and restore feature for added peace of mind.
With this feature, you can easily retrieve old drivers and ensure that your computer is running smoothly. Don’t settle for just any driver update tool – choose Driver Restore for its unmatched combination of convenience and reliability.
Don’t wait any longer, take control of your device’s performance and ensure seamless communication between your software and hardware. Update your PC drivers today and ensure the smooth functioning of your device.