Last Updated on: 12th October 2022, 10:25 am
It is must to stay up with the updated Acer Drivers for Windows 10 so as to keep your system running great and avoid system crashes. Driver updates fix the driver conflict issues with all the devices and enhance the performance of your PC.
Be very careful when you update Acer drivers for Windows 10 on your system as the drivers for the other operating system like Win8, Win7 or WinXP may not be compatible with the Win 10. Please make sure to upgrade the BIOS before upgrade to Windows 10
This can cause errors or conflicts like no sound from the Acer laptop, Acer wireless not working, Acer driver service not available. So, be ready to update the latest Windows 10 Acer drivers.
Download Acer Drivers For Windows 10
Acer is a well known brand known for the laptops, scanners, monitors etc. You may face problems like device is not recognized, crashes without warning or refuses to launch.
You can download or reinstall the drivers from the website or the original discs. This can automate your driver update and ensure that the right driver is installed for your Windows 10 system. You can visit here for list of Windows 10 compatible Acer models.
Some of the most popular Acer Laptops & Desktops Drivers are as follows:
- Acer Aspire 5733 Drivers
- Acer Aspire 5750G Drivers
- Acer Aspire 4752 Drivers
- Acer E1-571 Drivers
- Acer Aspire E5-571 Windows 10 x64 Drivers
- Acer Aspire 5742G Drivers
- Acer Aspire 4253 Drivers
Here is the list of the most common Windows 10 Acer drivers that you may need.
|Acer Aspire drivers Windows 10||Acer laptop drivers Windows 10||Acer Aspire One drivers Windows 10|
|Acer network drivers for windows 10 free download||Acer sound drivers Windows 10||Acer computer drivers Windows 10|
|Acer monitor driver Windows 10||Acer webcam driver Windows 10||Acer Bluetooth drivers Windows 10|
|Acer Aspire e15 drivers windows 10||Acer wireless drivers Windows 10||Acer zg5 drivers Windows 10|
|acer aspire 5742 drivers||Acer h233h driver Windows 10||Acer DVD driver Windows 10|
|Acer one drivers Windows 10||Acer Aspire One D270 Drivers||Acer v223w driver Windows 10|
|Acer 5315 drivers Windows 10||Acer video drivers Windows 10||Acer x193w driver Windows 10|
|Acer al1916w driver Windows 10||Acer Aspire one drivers Windows 10||Acer al1916w drivers Windows 10|
|Acer touchpad driver Windows 10||Acer keyboard drivers Windows 10||Acer display drivers Windows 10|
|Acer g235h drivers Windows 10||Acer p191w drivers Windows 10||Acer h213h drivers Windows 10|
|Acer mouse drivers Windows 10||Acer audio drivers Windows 10||Acer wifi drivers for windows 10 64 bit free download|
|Acer travelmate drivers Windows 10||Acer support drivers Windows 10||Acer Laptops Drivers Download|
Download & Install Acer Graphic Drivers For Windows 10 Manually
Before you start to download acer drivers for windows 10 , it is recommended that you create a restore point. It is sometimes likely that you may face certain driver concerns after updating them. Thus, by creating a restore point, you can bring back the system settings to the point where the computer was working well.
NOTE: Before installing driver updates, it is recommended to create restore point.
In order to create a restore point, follow the below mentioned steps (also see image given below):
- Close all open programs
- Click Start>Select All Programs> Click Accessories> Select System Tools, and then click System Restore
- Click on the Create a Restore point button
- Click Next
- Select an appropriate restore point in the Restore point description box, and then click the Finish button
Once you have created the restore point, the next step would be to install your Acer Windows 10 drivers.
To install the Acer drivers for Windows 10 manually please follow the steps provided below:
- Download the latest Driver file from Acer official website
- Double Click the .exe file if it’s in this format
- If the downloaded file is in another format and you are having difficulty installing it then go to Control Panel > Device Manager
- Browse to the Acer Device you have downloaded the updated Driver for > right-click it and select properties
- Click on the Driver tab and then Update Driver
- Click my computer for driver software > Pick a list of device drivers on my computer
- Browse for the driver file (.inf) > Click Next
- Your updated Acer Driver should now be installed!
Need IT services Ottawa? Make sure you never has downtown. We use state of the art software and hardware to keep your company’s Information Technology tuned up.
How To Fix Acer Drivers After Windows 10 Update?
After you upgrade to Windows 10 the graphic drivers may go incompatible or missing so to keep your Windows system updated, please ensure that the video drivers are up-to-date.
There are various methods to update Acer Graphics Drivers for Windows 10 but before that make sure to know the model of your Acer computer and the operating system (Windows 10 – 32 bit or 64 bit).
Editor’s Note: There are few things you should keep at hand before starting acer drivers update.
- Serial number or SNID (How to locate your serial number or SNID) .
The serial number has twenty-two characters (numbers and letters).
- Model No
- Download serial number detection utility here.
Method 1: Download and Updgrade Acer Drivers Windows 10 for Free
Download and Install the Drivers from Acer’s official website and check the model of your graphic card and follow the below instructions:
- Go to Acer drivers download page
- Select & download latest Graphics driver
- Click on Control panel
- Click on Device Manager
- In Device Manager, expand category Display adapters.
- See the display card installed on your computer.
Method 2: Update Acer Graphic Drivers using Windows update:
- Click on Start menu
- Click Settings
- Click on update and security
- Click Windows Update in left pane.
- In the right pane, click on Check for updates, and wait while Windows find the latest updates for your computer.
Method 3: Update Your Acer Drivers in Windows 10 Using Driver Restore.
It’s not an easy task to find and locate the exact drivers for your device. If you are not able to update the graphic drivers for Windows 10 by all the above methods then you can surely consider Driver Restore. It is the highly recommended way to up to date Acer drivers Windows 10 without any risk.
Driver Restore, is a drivers update software that can check all the missing or outdated drivers and will upgrade your system with the new drivers in just few clicks. This software tool has a professional free version to update the acer drivers.
The suggested steps can help you install acer drivers for windows 10 in a convenient way using Driver Restore:
- Download it below.
- Start RUN >> it will scan the system to provide a list of outdated or missing drivers.
- New Window will mark the missing or outdated drivers with a red-cross sign .
- Select a driver >> Click on the Update Selected Driver button.
- This will initiate the driver download process.
- Open the downloaded file to start installation process.
- Click Next.
- Prompt to reboot to complete installation.
- You are recommended to restart the system after every installation.
Note: Please ensure to update drivers for Windows 10 after upgrade to enhance the productivity and performance of your system.
(SEE VIDEO): How Do I Update My ACER Laptop drivers for Windows 10?
- Update NVIDIA Drivers in Windows 10?
- Audio Drivers in Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP
- Download Update Lenovo Driver For Windows 10
- Read Driver Restore Reviews Here
- Update Drivers in Windows 7 Manually
- Update Drivers In Windows 10 Manually
For immediate IT support/services help. You can also contact tech support team for a no charge consultation. Discuss IT support for your technology network with A trusted IT services Ottawa outsourcing company.