- Common Epson Printer Drivers Downloads
- Windows 10 doesn’t install printer driver when I connect
- Steps to download Epson Scanner drivers for Windows 10 manually
- Check if the Epson scan is not set to Compatibility Mode
- Configure Epson Scan for Your Connection
- Download Install Epson Printer Drivers Windows 10 Manually
- STEP 1: Find Printer Driver on Your Computer –
- Step 2:
- Step to install Printer Driver, if already exist on your computer –
- Update Epson Printer Drivers Using Window Update
- Update Epson Printer Drivers Automatically (Using Driver Restore)
Are you facing these Epson printer driver problems on Windows 10?
- ✔️Windows 10 printer driver does not install when you connect ?
- ✔️Your Epson printer is not working over Wi-Fi ?
- ✔️The Epson scanner will no longer connect to your computer?
- ✔️The Epson scanner does not have a driver?
These are the common problems faced by users . In this article you will find step by step solutions to fix Epson printer/scanner driver problems for windows 10.
Then chances might be that drivers are not compatible with the window. If the epson printer driver is unavailable, by installing and updating the printer driver you can fix this issue. In most of cases it could be due to two reasons – you have installed a wrong printer driver to your computer or the window version you have installed, is out of date. You can easily download Epson printer drivers Windows 10 by following the below mentioned steps.
In this article you will learn about:
NOTE: We recommend Driver Restore. It will help you identify driver problems and update Epson drivers easily and quickly without .
Common Epson Printer Drivers Downloads
It is always difficult to judge which Epson driver I should have. Without expertise to it, you can lose your OS performance in many ways. This way it is just that one should have a proper knowledge of which drivers are more compatible with Windows 10.
Here is a list of the most common Drivers for epson printers compatible with windows 10 that you may require –
|Epson drivers for Windows 10||Epson scanner drivers||Epson printer drivers for Windows 10|
|Epson scanner driver l210||Epson scanner driver l220||driver Epson tm t20ii|
|Epson scanner driver l360||Epson tm t88iv model m129h||Epson drivers WF-3620|
|Epson scanner driver l360||Epson l382 driver free download||Epson tm t20 printer|
|Epson printer drivers v2.19||Epson l405||Epson l386 driver|
|Epson l200 printer driver||Epson l355 driver windows 10||Epson cx7400 driver|
|Epson tm t88v driver download||Epson workforce 30 driver||Epson nx430 driver|
|Epson nx110 driver||Epson printer drivers wf 2630||Epson m325a drivers|
|Epson 520 driver||Epson nx625 driver||Epson 2540 driver|
|Epson v600 driver||Epson nx230 driver||Epson 4530 driver|
|Epson nx125 driver||Epson 1400 driver||Epson 410 driver|
|Epson twain driver||Epson 3540 driver||Epson GT-1500 driver|
|Epson nx510 driver||Epson nx330 driver||Epson XP410 driver|
|Epson 545 driver||Epson 3880 driver||Epson 645 driver|
Windows 10 doesn’t install printer driver when I connect
If Windows 10 does not install the printer driver after connecting your printer, you have to manually add the printer by following the steps given below:
- Turn ON your printer and check your connection.
- Go to Desktop and click Start Menu
- Click All apps and scroll down to the Windows system folder
- Click on the Windows System folder in Control Panel
- Click Control Panel
- Select Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers > Add a Printer
- If your printer model does not appear, select The printer that I want isn’t listed
- Click Add a local printer or network with manual settings > Next
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer
Although window automatically detect and install device drivers but in some case if it doesn’t work automatically, you need to install an update. If the hardware stops performing correctly or hardware isn’t recognized automatically, you need to follow our epson drivers window 10 guide to update drivers either manually, automatically or by using window update.
Besides these three options, you can download Free Epson printer driver from its official website . You need to download the printer drivers from the local website depending on your region since different models are sold in different regions.
Steps to download Epson Scanner drivers for Windows 10 manually
You need to reinstall Epson Scan if it is working improperly.
Note: If your product is connected to a USB cable, turn off the product and disconnect any interface cables.
To do that pleases follows the steps given below to Uninstall & Reinstall EPSON Scan -(source)
Select app (Under Apps & features)
> click EPSON Scan
> Go to the main Epson Support page
> Search for your product (in snapshots we used Epson PowerLite S27 )
> Select Downloads
> Drivers and download the Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility
Check if the Epson scan is not set to Compatibility Mode
> Right-click the EPSON Scan icon > Properties >
> click on Compatibility tab
> uncheck (Run this program in compatibility mode for) > ok
> Go to search box
> select or enter (services) in the search box
> click Services Desktop app >
> Double click (Windows Image Acquisition) >
Startup type (set to Automatic)
> Service status (set to Running)
> If the Service status is not set to Running,
> select the Start button > OK
Configure Epson Scan for Your Connection
- Do one of the following:
USB: Turn on your scanner > connect the USB cable from your scanner to the computer. (You’re done; you can skip the remaining steps)
Ethernet or Wireless: Select > EPSON > EPSON Scan Settings > Network > select Add >
Select (IP address for your product) > Ok > Click Ok Again
Download Install Epson Printer Drivers Windows 10 Manually
Visit printer manufacturer’s website to check compatibility of printer model with window 10. If not, from the support section you can download & install the driver. Now we will define steps to update and download epson printer drivers windows 10.
STEP 1: Find Printer Driver on Your Computer –
Go to Control Panel
> Device Manager
> Search for Printer Device that you want to update
> If found yellow mark next to the device name
> Right click on device name
> Click Update Driver Software
> Select Search automatically for updated driver software
> Follow step to step instructions (drivers installed)
Goto support page on official website and select printers from dropdown menu.
> Select your desired model name from the list of printers.
Than, in the next step when you click on the printer model name, it will redirect you to next page where you need to select your operating system
> You can select and download Epson printer drivers for your model here.
Step to install Printer Driver, if already exist on your computer –
Go to Control Panel
> Device Manager
> search for Printer Device that you want to update
> if found yellow mark next to the device name
> right click on device name
> click Update Driver Software
> In the pop-up window select Browse My Computer for Driver Software. Upload the downloaded drivers in previous step
> follow step to step instructions (drivers installed)
Update Epson Printer Drivers Using Window Update
Epson and microsoft are working together & has released window update to resolve the printing issues. With the help of window update these updates will download and installed automatically. Please follow the step to step guide to know how to update epson drivers with the help of window update –
> Click start
> Go to settings
> Click Update & security
> Click Windows Update on left side
> Click Check for updates
> Now wait / let window find latest update for your computer
> Click the link (optional updates are available)
> Select the driver that you want to install > ok > install update
If any link doesn’t appear, this means window update didn’t find any latest update for your computer.
Also Read – Update Canon Drivers For Windows 10 | Lenovo Drivers For Windows 10 | Update Dell Drivers For Windows 10 | AMD Graphics Driver for Windows 10 | ASUS Drivers For Windows 10 | Update Acer Drivers For Windows 10
Update Epson Printer Drivers Automatically (Using Driver Restore)
Manually driver downloading can be time-consuming so, especially if you have a little knowledge of which drivers need to be installed. If you download drivers incompatible to window 10, that may cause serious problem to your OS. So it is always advised to download drivers if you are fully aware of it.
Driver Restore is one stop solution for your all worries as it scans and detects all outdated and missing drivers. If in some case EPSON driver is missing or outdated, Driver Restore will find a compatible driver for you. Within few steps, you can install EPSON driver on your computer.
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Epson drivers for Windows 10 :
- Download Driver Restore.
- Run the software to initiate scanning
- You will get a list of outdated or missing drivers.
- Driver Restore Window will mark the missing or outdated drivers with a red-cross sign against their names.
- Select the Epson driver and click on the Update Selected Driver button. The action will initiate the updating process of the driver. (The updated version of the driver will be downloaded.)
- Open the downloaded file to execute a normal installation process.
- Follow the installation process, you will be inquired about the successful installation of the driver. In case of successful installation, click ‘Yes’, if not, select ‘No’.
- Restart the system after installation of your Epson printer drivers.